Monday, May 16, 2011

7th PAYMENT from Project Wonderful – NOT SCAM

A lot of bloggers are claiming Project Wonderful is Scam but I can assure you it is not. I have been paid and here is another proof.

Today, Project Wonderful paid me again. It is already my seven time receiving payment coming from them.

Withdrawal complete

Hi Budiawan Hutasoit,

Your withdrawal request has been processed. The transfer of $10.00 ($11.00 minus the $1 withdrawal fee) from your Project Wonderful account to your PayPal account has begun, and you should see the funds reflected in your PayPal account within a few hours.

This concludes the withdrawal process for this request.

Thanks for using Project Wonderful!

Here is my 7th payment proof for my project wonderful ads:

payment from projectwonderful..

project wonderful