Saturday, May 21, 2011

There Will Be A Series Of Food Post

This blog will temporarily turned into a food blog because I have too many food pictures sitting on my laptop.

Yeah, I know, "Boring!!" I hear you say..

Well, what's not Boring is that these food are what I ate during my visit to the UK, Amsterdam and Paris.

There aren't much as I kinda lack the mojo to actually snap pictures of what I eat. These photos, thanks to Yoong (bf), are being reminded by the bf to be snapped.

I guess you can't really stop a hungry woman from walloping her food down in a go, can you?

Well, from the settings above, you guessed it, we went for chinese... I know I know, how ironic is that..!! Having Chinese in the UK is like the last thing you want on your list, but oh well, as the bf is totally a typical Chinesey guy, you just have to go with the crowd.



Here are the normal stuff, har gao...



This is like the highlight for the lunch... I specially requested that Yoong bring me to this dim sum place for this Deep fried beancurd wrap prawns (no idea what's the name of this dish, totally made this up)



Then is the ever weird UK version Siew Mai



We won't be full, not until we have the stir fry flat noodles with San Shao (roasted pork, roasted duck and soy sauce chicken)

Yum yum... We always ended way too full after stuffing ourselves with dim sum. By the way, the name of the restaurant is Lee's Garden in Belfast.

I really have to apologize for my lack of posts... Can't promise anything though, lets get my fingers crossed that I will continue to write and not shut this blog down.

And I am seriously thinking of closing down my Youtube account. Maybe its because I'm running out of things to talk on my videos and the lack of buying makeup totally ruin my urge to film. Lets see how it goes...