Monday, August 22, 2011

'Anderson' Newslater #4






August 22, 2011



Hey, it's Anderson. Thanks for opening this email. I have a lot of things to tell you about as we get closer and closer to the debut of my new daytime talk show on September 12. First of all, I have been invited to Google to do a question and answer session. I'm really excited about it. If you're interested in participating, go to YouTube.com/Anderson and submit a question. It can be a video question or just a written one. I will try to answer as many as I can, but you have to get your questions in by the end of Tuesday.



Check out this video for more information...






Anderson Announces Google Q&A



From: Anderson | Aug 19, 2011 |



Anderson has been invited to Google for a Q&A, and wants to include your question in the conversation.







We shot another program last week, and are going to be taping two more on Tuesday. The taping last week went well, and I spent a lot of this weekend going over material for the shows on Tuesday. I also shot some material this weekend for another upcoming show. It's a really busy time, but it's exciting.



Oh, I almost forgot, I want to thank everyone who has already entered our sweepstakes for a free trip to see a taping of the show. You can enter until Sept. 9 and the winner will be announced Sept. 12. If you want to enter, go to Facebook.com/Anderson.



There is also a really cool timeline of my life on AndersonCooper.com. It includes a lot of personal pictures of mine, and has exclusive video content as well. I hope you like it. See you soon.



--Anderson