Sunday, May 9, 2010

Almost Fainted When Taking A Lush Bath

I wanted to take a bath to cool down my temper as well as confused mood, but in the end making matters worse by soaking in hot water for 5 minutes.


And no, its not Lush's fault that I have this terrible bathing experience. Its my own stupidity.


Look at how red my thigh is... It has extended towards my entire body and I'm really suspecting that the water was 60 Degrees ++ because all of my previous baths does not result in me having this diziness and redness.

Oh well, at least now I have something else to fret about instead of focusing on my inner negative feeling. But still, I AM NOT RELAXED NOR AM I HAPPY (like I always am during normal baths)

Starting from tomorrow, my work load is going to increase at the office. Wish me luck. And I really am dreading Mondays now. Monday Blues I guess.