Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Really Like Those Shrines Part 1

This is gonna be a picture heavy post. And the next part of it too. So bear with me people as I wanna sort all of these pictures out and publish them to my blog for entertainment and remembrance purposes.

I felt that its been a long time since I ever write a long-winded ranting/babbling post. But I guess my readers doesn't need to know that how negative or a pessimist I can be, so let's just skip that.

And right now, my blog is steering towards picture-ism category. I just don't like seeing my blog bald without any colours in it. Weird huh!?

This is the place, call Tennoji. Its where all the humongous shrines (temple like) are situated and of course, you gotta be all respectful and exhibit proper etiquette or else you'll be condemn by the GOD or something.
So anyway, enjoy the 1st part. ^__^





That the ever familiar chinese characters. 



Hand washing place again.





















Spot the similarity between Buddhism and this place?? The chinese writing, the God statues, and even the method of praying are like 88% the same. I could even pray to Guan Yin Pu Sa when I'm there.

Stay tuned for the next part. **You better be or my blog stats' going to drop**