Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Really Like Those Shrines Part 2

Hello again... So here's the 2nd part of the Shrine trip.










That's a little shrine for the God Of King Of Cow, I think. Well, at least that's what written on top.
Holy Cow -__-''' (pun intended)

And those are real tortoise (can't believe that I actually have to look up for the spelling, my English ,**sigh...**)


And look at the Chow family there... Oh wait, and there's the Lim family beside it... Hi, Yang family... (sorry, no offence there, just that these surnames pops into my head, and what's more, it meant that you guys are long-lived ^__^)




When there's like a mourning for the deceased session going on, this thingy would be hanged in front of the house.




A very artisitc picture of me using my digital cam. And yes, my makeups melting at that time.





This is my favourtie picture. Look at all those mini statues of God. There are so cute at the same time powerful, I can't decide which.

So this concludes my trip to Tennoji. If you wanna have a look, just Google "Tennoji Osaka" and you will get to see where it's located and stuff. But if you want more personal info, just email me or leave me a comment, I'll get back to you.