Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 Things of I am...

  1. A daughter of an awesome Khor family with my loving parents and 2 lovely sisters.
  2. A girlfriend towards the most caring & loving guy who receives much attention and undenying spoiltness.
  3. Currently worrying about things in life such as my work life and money. Not that I am poor and would starve myself to death, but surely, the more moolah the better.
  4. Not as meticulous as I thought I'd would be. Gotta mark up on that.
  5. A typical gal who enjoys retail therapy and love hoarding on makeup, which is my current obssesion.
  6. Currently staying alone in Japan in a small little room but cosy enough to let me call it, HOME!!
  7. Not gonna let little things get to me from now on cuz I decided to live my life for the better.
  8. Responsible to bring entertainment to my fellow readers by trying to update my blog as much as possible and bring more life to the blog.
  9. Tagging those of you who read this post and provide me with the link that you did this tag in.