Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Food, Food & More Food

I decided to brave the obstacle of stabbing pain and browse through pictures of Yoong and I to post up for you guys to have a look (or I won't be able to finish them up in time for christmas). I notice that we have so many photos of food that I'll dedicate several posts just for food that we had.

His 1st meal in Osaka. Well, actually this bowl of soba is mine. And boy is the fish damn sweet. Like its been in the state of diabetes. Didn't know that fish can be diabetic too. Nah...just kidding. I'm not that bodoh.

That's his set. Some soba soup with oyako-don. Nice presentation.



This is a really scumptious and filling meal. He was so stuffed after the meal. Feel bad for making him uncomfortable on this 2nd night in Japan. (He touched down in Osaka at 9pm the first day... Wait, why am I telling you this??)

Some omochi thing which is wrapped up by some evil looking leaves. And its yuck. I totally wanna puke. I think its the stench from the leaves because I just can't bear to have that distinguishing yucky taste in my mouth.



This is what I would have for breakfast. Its minced chicken bread wrapped up in wonton skin. Yummeh... Can't get enough of this.

Some random bibimbap that we had in a chinese outlet. 2 words, not worth it -__-''' (that's 3 words deary).

Strawberry mousse cake, I think. Cake will always be cake. No complains there. Wait, I do have a complain, cakes or sweets here are freaking expensive. The minimum you have to pay for a slice is 350 yen. But all of them are so delicate and pretty looking that you might think that its worth the money.


Another cake. Like I'd said, cakes here are so presentive that you can't bear to eat them. Look how cute it is..

Alright, that sums up this foody post. Stay tune for more.