Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Universal Studio Japan

So every kid has a dream, that is to enter the world of films and be a part of it, be it with the dinasaurs (Jurassic park) or cartoons (Spiderman). So, of course, I'd never been to any themepark (the blackpool one doesn't count cuz it consists of mostly rides, well, which themepark doesn't anyway?), so the little girl in me was unleashed when I 1st step outside the Universal City Station.





I was pratically trembling with excitement when I saw this. I can't explain why, but really, I was like the happiest person on earth and just can't wait for see everything.


She looks extremely beautiful. Of course I'm saying princess Fiona, not that green looking thing behind me. But I really pity her for having to smile the whole day. That's the smile for everyone's picture.







Spot us. Can you??? Aiyo, its so visible cuz we are sitting in the front row. No, I'm not barfing or going to puke, I can't remember what I was doing back then. And yup, the ride was 3D. As real life as it seems.



This is ride that made me go all dizzy and I was feeling so unwell after that. Sigh...



Yeah, how pathetic is that... Our lunch. Cuz we don't wanna spend too much. Imagine our entrance fee costs us 10,000 yen EACH!!!


Unfortunately, the ride for Jurassic park wasn't operating that day. Sigh... And we miss another ride, which I think is call Waterworld or something. So wasted!!!




Jaws the ride is pretty alright. I mean, you that the sharks are fake right??? But still, I can't seem to stop screaming (with a delightful and fake tone at the same time). Muahaha...



This was bloody closed too by the time we get there.... This tells us to always plan before going to themeparks and get all your timings right.



So that sums it all.. Not too many pictures as it was drizzling madly that day and we had a couple of not-feeling-well moments after some rides. Yoong especially!! ^__^