Monday, July 5, 2010

My 2 Additional Perfume

I love perfumes. Its just kinda weird that I usually would skip the perfume rack and head straight for makeup. I guess the power of makeup shouldn't be underestimated.

So these 2 perfumes were on sale so I decided to give them a go. (And gals should always be gals, ever so tempted on discounts and cheap prices)







Heard so many good reviews on this. Love love the scent. Too lazy to describe it here so go google it out. I'm an amateur in describing scent but anyhow here's my point of view. Its quite heavy and musky at first, no florally or sweet tone, just plain sophistication. Felt really grown up in this. But my boyfriend hated it. He said that I smell of TOILET -__-'' That's not a compliment, is it?


This is a bit lighter compared to JLO. But nevertheless a very wearable day scent. Its not strong enough for night events though, seems like you need to squirt more than once you visibly get the scent (huh?? how can you visibly get a scent? But you know what I mean, right?) Don't know how to describe it, but its from Ferragamo and its having sales. Plus, the bottle is cute too ^_^