Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guess The Landmark!!?? Part 2

So, the answer for the landmarks of last post are, in chronological order:

1) Paris ever famous Eiffel tower (Eh, if you can't get this right ah, I can shoot myself in the head lor... Wah, sounding more like a Singaporean day by day, or rather Malaysian)

2) Moulin Rouge (Its a place where people enjoys champagne and watch half naked pretty ladies do the cabaret, I'm sure guys would L.O.V.E it)

3) There's a movie on this, although I did not watch it, but I still know that they shoot part of the movie here (can't remember which movie though), and its the Lourve Museum

4) Last but now least, the indestructable, majestic, solitude-ary (is this even a word?) landmark, the Arc de Triomphe. Well, at least it attracts 1.4 million visitors each year (according to gofrance.about.com)


Alrighty, so here're (hey, I discovered a new word, by right, I should write "here are") the pictures for the 2nd part of "Guess the Landmark" game. I know, its not that fun anyway, but because I'm way to lazy to even describe what we did during our Europe trip, I thought that it would be better to let you guys have a taste of guessing the name.

The clue: Amsterdam