Saturday, April 24, 2010

My New Room

So these are the pictures of my new settlement.

Photobucket
From the back view. Due to the pervertness of the men in this country, I rather not disclose which room am I staying or else... And lucky for me, I do have some friends staying at the same place so I could go to them for help just in case...

Photobucket
The front view. And trust me, its as small as it looks.

Photobucket
The letter boxes with a row of bicycles parking in a row. And the people here really do ride the 2 wheel vehicle pretty much along the pathway and on the roads. Its as many as the numbers of bikes in Malaysia.

Photobucket
Look at the tiny looking bathtub that I'm suppose to take my bath inside. And the ceiling really is low. Was wondering how did my long lanky caucasian friend manage to survive the oppressive building. And there isn't any place to place my bathing stuff -__-'''

Photobucket
Nope, I don't have a kitchen except for this stove and sink. And there's no freaking table to chop and prepare the freaking chicken. But anyway, this may be a good reason for not cooking.

Photobucket
The living area, which has turned into my bedroom cum living space cum guest room cum dining room. Multifunction I guess. And yes, that's my futon (mattress) which I sleep on.

Photobucket
That, on top, is my apparent loft, or rather bedroom. And as a gal of 157cm in height, I manage to bang my head against the ceiling whenever I sat up. Its my store room now. that's the main door on the right where my non-existent kitchen is along the corrider.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The loft.

So how do you guys find it?? Well, to me, its quite alright, cuz I'd been living in the this kinda one room space for quite sometime and I don't mind it. At least I don't have to work my ass off cleaning the whole area myself. But still, I rather have a full functional kitchen so that I can cook :(