Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woohoo... Its really hot here.

The 1st reaction when I 1st step down the flight was: "OMG!! Am I in an oven or something??"

And the next thing I knew, was that I was sweating like a pig. And was totally uncomfortable with the sticky sweaty feeling all over, I was determine to go home and stay inside an aircond room.

But its great to see my family (not yet friends as there's some things that I would like to settle 1st such as my Visa) and certainly not forgetting the ever mushrooming variety of food in Malaysia.

And I took a few photos just to let you guys see what I had for meals ^__^ (or rather, this is quite a plain and useless post for Malaysian).



Chronologically:
Bak Kua (Dried Meat)
Prawn Noodles
Kon Lo Mein (Dry Noodles)
Otak Otak (Steam Spicy Fish Cake)
Popiah

And they are all absolutely my favourite. OK, I'm hungry liao. Writing this post at 6am in the morning (still jetlag I think) and going to have breakfast with the parents ^__^ (never thought that I would say this)