Thursday, April 22, 2010

Konichiwa.... From Japan

Just to say a quick Hi!!!! to you guys because I'd been a bad blogger, neglecting my blog and all.

Many things had happen, the worse thing of all that happen (since arriving in Osaka), was that I cut my finger with the umbrella and blood was oozing everywhere (which literally meant that my left hand was thoroughly soaking with blood), which scared the shit out of my dad and my friend who were beside me.

And with our broken English (my friend is an ang moh), we tried to get some handyplus (bandage) from the shop keeper and luckily enough, people here were so so friendly that the lady went all out to help me clean my wound as well as plaster it.

Its totally a different experience here in Osaka. And I think I'm starting to like this city. Just that the loneliness is eating me up. I think I would immerse myself in work (which I heard that everyone in the firm has to work from 9am - 9pm) to forget that awful feeling.

So, how are you guys doing?? I hope that you are doing better than me ^__^
Anyway, I really miss blogging, and would certainly post more pictures during the weekend, because internet here keep on f***king up and I had to restart my laptop like a 1000 times -__-'''
Miss you guys!!!

Eating at a train station where you buy tickets to order food and this set cost under 500 yen. (Because my dad ordered raw egg and rice -__-''' and I order plain soba)

The only place left loaded with sakura.

The shrine. Significant entrance structure for every sacred places.