Monday, April 12, 2010

This Is Where I Belong




Its been 5/6 years since we last had our family portrait. Well, all of us are all grown up now. All morphed into somebody who are more matured (well, except me maybe) and of course, having different goals in their lives. But nontheless, we still stick together as a family, and that is what counts, right??

And by the way, I had been lazy to upload any photos onto facebook, bad of me. But I'll try, I can't promise. Haven't got any real internet connection (slow like hell, where is my 5MB internet speed??) for the pass few days thus the lack of updating and I wanna apologize for that. This will continue till I reach Japan this Friday so bear with me people till then. I know you will, right? ^__^

Oh yeah, and I wanna thank all of those who stumble upon my blog or specifically click to read my blog for the last few weeks. I haven't been updating much but the readership is still there. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Oh yeah, I'm starting to really dislike the hot weather, like really hate. And I can't wait to get my ass out of here. Yeah, don't even remind me that I'm coming back 3 years later for permanent residency -__-''