Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Even My Feet Need Some Pampering



Weird looking, but nontheless very effective. My feet used to be all scaly and cracking around the heel area. Miraculously (or rather expected), both of my heels recover a little after this mask treatment session. I thought I would try it just for fun, but the result are much better than I'd expected. Kudos to The Skin Food Shea Butter Foot Mask.

I think it costs me about rm12 for a pair of these foot masks. Don't even ask me how they smell cuz I wouldn't want my nose anywhere near my feet area (not that I have HongKong foot, its just that... typical OCD). My heels feel so soft after that. And I like how the shape of this mask fits firmly onto my feet without the need to worry whether they would fall of if I were to walk in them. And there's enough of moisturising liquid within this mask for a half an hour treatment.

All in all, a splendid foot mask that does its job and leaves me a happy soothing feet.

Have you done any of these weird mask treatment at any parts of your body??