Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Poll (Adapted)

From Makeup and Beauty I decided to do the listed question cuz its seems fun like that and I'm have nothing to post. Muahahaha...

1. Mood: A bit worried and at the same time feeling loved. **dreamy..**

2. What’s been the most inspirational makeup collection for you?
A: Mmmm... I would say is the NARS Fall 2010. I just love the bold dark colours. They seem to spell "Dangerous and Mysterious". Can't help but fall in love with it.

3. What are your favorite three cities in the world?
A: Belfast, Northern Ireland, cuz Yoong's there. Johor Bahru, Malaysia, cuz my parents are there. And the last one would go to... London, UK, cuz its practically bursting with everything I could get my eyes on in the internet with a cheap price.

4. Describe your sense of beauty and style:
A: Messy and random and simple and comfort. Sigh.... I think I would summarize it to one word "Lazy"

5. If you wrote a memoir, what would it be titled?
A: I am not a Demure Chicken.

6. What’s the last “coolest” thing you’ve bought?
A: Well, I think would be my Dell laptop. Cuz its the 1st electronic gadget that had burned a whole in my pocket.

7. The most played song on your iPod?
A: 1st of all, I don't have an iPod (but I'm thinking of getting one). If you would say the most frequent song,  it would be Walt Disney's Beauty and the Beast song "Belle".

8. Where do you go to get your staple makeup/beauty items?
A: If the word staple plays a role, I would say is the drugstore/pharmacy. Although they are cheap, they really fuel my need for makeup and beauty items.

9. Outfit:
A: A simple red shirt with white skirt and a thin belt cinching in the middle with a pair of Kurt Geiger sandals (picture coming up).

10. Your weekly goals:
A: Try to finish 2 comments in this week and lie low during work with less talking. Oh yeah, and try to have free dinner every night ;p