Monday, August 16, 2010

How Does Sailor Moon Influence Me?




Since I was a teenager, I already wonder about these cute little star-like sweets. And this snack was first introduced into my life after reading Sailor Moon (a popular Japanese Anime among gals where you get teenage gals transforming into super woman with magical fighting power).

I can't remember which book it is, but there's this chapter where Luna (the cat) transformed into human in order to kiss a human guy WTF!! -__-''' yeah, that's Japanese anime for you.

So anyway, the handsome looking male (who Luna fell in love with) loves this snacks which he call them star sweets. So I was totally freaking out at the mall when I saw this sitting at the counter. Of course, I have to buy them back and taste it.

The initial reaction?? SWEET!!! And that's it. No more. Just plain old sweet.

Well, at least I got to taste the snack of my dreams -__-'''