Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anniversary Haul

So, as you guys had already know, I'm a shopping freak who loves buying makeup with money isn't a problem. So this post is a haul video which features the things that were for me, by my boyfriend, well, not exactly like he bought it for me (cuz I'm doing all the shopping alone), but more yeah, these babies are from him.

Introducing you to the loot!!! I just love these shopping bags/shopper bag/whatever bag. Am collecting them. They are great for putting in stuff and turn to a gift bag for people's presents.





So, I've got a Kiss Kiss Lipstick from Guerlain and a free sample lotion. I love this lipstick a lot ^__^



Lipgloss from Chanel. Don't really know the exact true name cuz its in Japanese I'm lazy to check them up. So google them please if you are interested!!



Lipstick from Anna Sui. I like the packaging. Not so much on the product though. I wanna buy more of their products cuz they are just too cute to resist.





I don't think I need to introduce each and everyone of them, right?? Their names are clearly in the picture. Sigh, I'm getting so lazy to check their names and type each one of them. Typical me!!





My favourite part of the shopping trip is these 2 products because I was looking forward to buy them. And boy was I totally enchanted by them, love their smell, their colour, their application, their packaging, just practically every bits.

So yeah, this is just a tip of an iceberg cuz more hauls/purchases will be coming my way. Sigh.. That's why I say, I can't commit to a buying ban. So I'll just stick to a low buy (well, these were bought before I swear to my low buy).