Friday, August 27, 2010

Listen to Your Heart? Or to Your Brain?

Its kinda confusing whether to analyze each situation carefully and considerablly or just go with the feeling..

**sing: I gotta feeling... that tonight's gonna be a good night...**

-__-''' That was totally random.

Anyway, so, back to the topic. If something emergency pops up, and you are in need to make a decision. Which one will you go with? The one that keeps you sane with all the chemical reactions going on? Or the one which pumps the blood and make you filled with pain when you are upset?

Personally, and frequently, I usually go with the heart. It makes decision making much less painful and more of an enjoyment.

When you think too hard, you tend to lose track of what you are suppose to do and what should your ultimate focus be. But when you go with the gut feeling, almost always, they lead you to the right path and almost always, you will feel satisfied with your decision.

Well, that certainly is applicable to my case of course. I can still vividly remember the time when I took my SPM and I usually go with the the analyzed answer instead of the gut feeling answer, and of course, the answer that requires so much of my brain power somehow turn out to be wrong, 99% of the time.

That's why, sometimes, I kinda believe that all my hunches are correct and accurate. I wouldn't see myself otherwise. And sometimes, it turns out to be quite scary cuz when I'm having this gut feeling that something bad is going to happen, it usually turns out that way.

Sooooo, my point is... Sometimes, its good to actually follow how you feel instead of cracking your head to come up with some brilliant idea. The fact is, there is no such thing as the perfect solution or the most well-thought-out notion, cuz we are all humans (even Einstein's IQ is worth 160), and humans are not GOD that have THE ANSWER to all the question, especially, the correct answer. Further, the difference between a human and an animal is that we have feeling.

So why not utilize that feeling (that the Creator had given us) to its maximum and do something for a change this instance? You certainly can feel the difference of the satisfaction that you are able to receive for once if you go with that feeling lurking behind (aka gut feeling). But remember, don't try this method when you have the urge to have sex with someone forbidden, cuz in this case, rationality is needed in this case.