Saturday, November 20, 2010

Justifying My Future Spending

1. Being a member of the library costs S$54

I am quite shock with the pricing that being a member of the local library costs this much. Well, but if I were to justify this bullshit amount of money being spend on books, I would say that its a whole good deal. Buying 3 twilight books cost me S$60. So maybe paying S$54 to borrow a year's time of book supply definitely is the way to go about for those who are poor (which is me in this case -__-''')


2. Catch this movie for S$10.50 at the cinemas

This one is tricky. Part of me wanted to watch this as maybe good reviews are floating in the blogosphere and in reality that I am so tempted to go catch the movie. Another part of me don't like how the whole movie hangs half way. I mean, come on!!! Part 1!!?? I probably would have forgotten all about part 1 when I'm anticipating Part 2. But paying S$10.50 just to watch this movie one time is a bit on the luxury side as I could always download it (**sshhh, quiet**) for free. AND I'd get to watch it multiple times on my laptop. AND, if I were to go to the cinema, it would be a lonely affair. Of course, this makes buying a seat easier as people normally go in pairs, in groups or in families which would certainly leave a seat empty beside them.


3. ASOS shopping

Why of why does it has to offer free international shipping now of all the days they can offer?? Sigh... But anyway, I'm really thinking of buying a pair of shoes or something to console my lonely heart. Christmas's round the corner anyway, should cheer myself up (Don't even remind me that I have to spend Christmas alone this year)