Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Woulda Been Fun If I Wasn't Watching It Alone



Absolute great movie. I mean, I didn't really watch the previous ones, but I am quite impressed with the Deathly Hallows. At least it did not end abruptly and left me hanging (which in this case I hate). It ended nicely without any irritating bit where the chasing and the climax scenes ended before the whole Part 1 movie ends. And of course, Hermione looks absolutely stunning and feminine, even if she's wearing just a blouse and jeans.And and and there aren't that many cuts on the book (thus the part 1 and part 2) which the previous ones tend to do (that's completely annoying and you would wish that you'd rather read the whole book again instead of sitting in the cinemas).

Anyway, its really a change to watch movie alone. At least I don't have to explain every single detail to the person beside me (or rather I did it willingly) which could be quite bothersome and tiring at times.

UOB card holders just have to pay S$8.50 instead of S$10.50 at Cathay Cinemas. A great deal indeed.