Friday, November 26, 2010

List of Things that I'm Loving, What's Yours??

Company functions and free dinners. I mean cummon, who doesn't??

UK Top 40's Musics. I think all of them are brilliant. Which leads to...

Blasting music in my room and tapping and dancing to the rhythm of them songs.

Searching for Christmas presents for the family. Its kinda hard in the sense that I have to recall what they really wanted in any conversations made.

Eminem. I think his 2 songs are brilliant: Love the Way you Lie, No Love

Chatting with colleagues and getting to know them better, be it their private life or just some random thoughts.

The gloomy cloudy sky which weirdly makes me happy -__-'''

That my English vocabs and pronunciations are relatively above average and got complimented by them.

The project presentation to the upper ranking people was quite successful without any major glitches (meaning, no unanwered questions)

That I'm going home in another hours time ^_^