Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Makeup Collection: Blush

Well, my blush collection has definitely grow since half a year ago where I only own 6 blushes. I think the most fanatic period of buying blushes is when I'm in Japan. I seem to grow very fond of this makeup category as I enjoy the morning routine of choosing which colors should be going on my cheek. And of course, this doesn't stop me at all from splurging further by having the urge to experiment with other brands and colors.

Enough said, here is the collection. I hope that my collection won't scare you ^__^



Higher Ends (from top left):
Lancome Blush Subtil 06 Peche Intense
Estee Lauder Silky Powder Blush 02 Pink Kiss
Estee Lauder Deluxe Blush Compact
Nars Orgasm, Torrid, Whatsisname? Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Stereo Rose
MAC Blush Ombre Azalea Rose
MAC Mineralize Blush Gleeful
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Petticoat




Low-ends (from top left):
ELF Blush and Bronzing Powder
NYC Cheek Glow
Japanese Shrine Blush
Media BE-2 (No kidding, its the name of the color)
Max Factor Blush Classic Rose
NYC Color Wheel Pink Cheek Glow