Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interactive Lush Christmas Video Left Me in AWE!!

You guys just have have have to check this out... This way of interactive purchasing video just left me astounded and I really have to praise LUSH's creativity in luring people to buy their stuff.


I mean, this is like the 1st ever awesome way of going through the products that they got and allow people to have fun at the same time (Blah to old-fashioned way of browsing through items in windows while e-shopping).
I really don't know how to describe the way it works, therefore, go check it out here ==> LUSH Christmas
And FYI, I had purchased Snow Fairy Shower Gel which smells absolutely divine (£9.95 for 500g). LUSH ships internationally, which is a Hooray!! point. But beware of the shipping charges. It could be quite overwhelming.
GOD!! I miss UK's Christmas mood.