Monday, November 15, 2010

Tag: Four Things

4 Things Found In My Purse :
Debit and Credit Cards
Cash
Photo of me and boyfriend
Tally

4 Things Found In My Bag:
Water bottle
Breaking Dawn book (Twilight Saga)
Packets of biscuits
Umbrella

4 Favourites Things In My Room:
Makeup collection
Fan
Skincare products
Clothes

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do:
Tour Paris and Amsterdam with the boyfriend
Bring my family to the US
Sky diving/Bungee jumping/Coral diving/Hiking
Own my personal makeup brand

4 Things that I'm currently Into:
Edward Cullen
Makeup (blush and lipglosses)
Dresses
Shiseido products

4 Things I Bet You Don't Know About Me:
I'm the oldest in the family
I dislike kids, especially those crying ones
I feel more confident when I'm alone, meaning? I much prefer solitude than crowds
I love daydreaming, alot!!! And I woulnd't mind spending hours just staring at nothingness.