Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thoughts That Kept Circulating

1. I need more new clothes (thanks to a certain anonymous that spank me hard I need new outfits, yes, and I'm poor like that)


2. I don't wanna work so hard, for Christ sake (no, I mean, for Guan Yin's sake)


3. When is he coming back?? T__T


4. Miss Malaysia till I dream of it every night (nope, not Najib, its the food)


5. What's my new housemate like??


6. Old housemate is shifting, where can I download those Hong Kong drama myself?


7. Why is my weight stopping at 5_ kg??


8. What am I going to do with my future??


9. Stupid cold climate making me shiver all day long.


10. OK, I need to buy more new clothes...


11. I need more money to buy my compact DSLR, my MAC make up, my designer shoes, get a hair-cut and purchase a sharp and sturdy knife.


***** I know, this is a pretty lame post, but they really haunt my dream every night and I'm kinda sick of it******