Sunday, September 20, 2009

Miscellaneous Throughout

I'm currently having this....

Photobucket
Guess what it is.... and really, its not so good if compared to Malaysia's version. I mean, it doesn't even have the texture that I thought it should have. That's a total let down and it certainly cost me a bomb.


Found this article on the news website and was a bit astounded by it..

Photobucket
This is an image of hundreds and thousands of jelly sun bathing on the beach -__- ok, maybe not, but really this picture left me in awe as these jelly fish could kill if one touch their stingers. Luckily this happen on a secluded beach in Northern Ireland. #


Can't imagine what is it like to get stung by hundreds of these. Maybe I'll look like this??

Photobucket

Anyway, I'd got a new hair cut and hair colour. Can't wait to show you guys. But 1st, I've gotta take a pretty picture of myself before revealing anything to you... -__-