Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Woman In Me

KFC's measurement of clothes is super big. When its states UK8, its actually more of like a UK12 to me as I got this loose waist and long leg hem after wearing the pants. And the temptation to just use safety pin to simply pin up everything is too great as my sewing skills really sucks.


Photobucket
Anyway, here's my 1st attempt of sewing. Give me a round of applause please... **clap clap**. At least I know how to thread a needle and tie a knot at the end of the thread as well as sew it in a constant size wtf!!! -__-


Photobucket
But I do know it look shitty from the outside of the pants. Even my friends shake their heads as they saw the result of me sewing T__T. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for Yoong to come back before having a nicely sew garment. For the time being, that's that!!!