Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yup, Us Being Friends Meant That There's No Racial Descrimination

I'm proud to say that she's my best mate in my work place. And ironically, this is the 1st time I went shopping with her. Its not like those girly girly shopping, but more of a "I need to get some things for my ... " kinda shopping.

She's from Poland and we do get along really well together. Although there's a bit of a communication problem when we started out as friends, but really quickly, we get used to each other's english ^__^


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Having dinner at a eatery. Can't remember the name of the shop -__-. Yup, that's me, not knowing what's the name of any shops except Zara and Boots and Ted Baker and House of Fraser and ....


Photobucket
This is what we had...


Photobucket
Tex Mex Chicken Chop. Didn't taste that, its hers...


Photobucket
This is mine, sizzling chicken chop on a bed of mushrooms and onions. Well, it didn't taste alright and I'm giving it a thumbs down. 1st of all, the chicken is quite tough and bland, no saltiness or whatsoever and I hated onions. The only saving grace would be the mushrooms which were bursting with full of sweetness and flavour and the gravy to accompany the chicken.


Photobucket
Nah, you can see how small a portion the mushrooms were. If it were for them, I wouldn't had finished the plate. And of course, I did leave a pile of onions for the dish washer to throw.

Well, I am glad that at least in this tough period of time, there are friends that could make me happy and feel welcomed. Glad that you are my friend, gal!!! ^__^