Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recent Make-up Products

Yup, call me vain or whatever, but I do wanna show off my new collection of makeups. Really, I must say that quality do comes with price in the case of make up. I used to use cheap makeup brands or those that sell in bulks, but I find that sometimes, they do not suit my skin (which meant that they tend to fall off after I wear it for 2 hours or the pigmentation isn't that great.

I just don't like that sometimes after applying my makeup, I have to constantly look into the mirror for any smudges or wear off. This action would tire me out as I don't look into mirrors that often.

After watching through some makeup tutorials in Youtube, I decided that its time to really shift brands and go for those higher end ones for longer lasting effect.

Therefore, here's some purchases (although it did cost me quite a bomb) and don't tell me that its unnecessary as I remembered that few weeks ago I went for a job interview with my eye liner all smudged and I freaked out after coming back from the interview while looking at the mirror.


Although I haven't really got a good collection of brushes, but I'll start to collect them from now as my current ones totally prick my face, and thus, the big bottle of MAC brush cleanser to wash them in.
Then its the MAC concealer, MAC white eye liner, MAC eyebrow brush, Benefit eyebrow pencil (I'm going for an eyebrow wax tomorrow by the way, hopefully it wouldn't hurt that much).

Bobbi Brown liquid foundation and Bobbi Brown lip gloss (do not buy this lip gloss, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY THIS LIP GLOSS, its totally not worth the price as the quality of the applicator is so damn low which had already sprouted/frayed/like-used when I 1st try it. Although the colour is nice and long lasting, but I totally felt cheated by the quality).


Misha BB cream, as you had known, its a really quite good sheer foundation for cover ups. Although the coverage is not that strong, but at least it did hide my red spots and its quite easily to blend into the skin. Not recommended if you have not-so-perfect-skin and you want something flawless or for a night out.