Monday, August 24, 2009

Herbal Chicken

I think I'm lazy when it comes to cooking. I'll use pre-made sauces or ready ingredients to make my dishes taste nice... Is it a crime???

Anyway, here's the recipe..

Ingredients:
Whole chicken
Packet herbs for chicken soup

Method:
Dunk everything in a bowl lined with aluminium foil. Make sure that the inner part of the chicken is filled with the herb too.


Steam the chicken for about 30 minutes using medium fire. Serve warm.

This dish took me 4 days to finish. Its so worth it and it only cost £4 and its absolutely yummy. The sauce is so sweet with the chicken essence and not to mention that its kinda healthy. I absolutely love it. Succulent meat with slurpy chicken stock, one word, HEAVEN.

Nah, another picture. Serve best with some soy sauce.
*******************************************************************************
I really wanna apologize to my parents and my sister for not keeping them well informed about my daily activities and the problems that I had faced alone here in UK. I'm so sorry for being selfish and keeping all the grueling sorrows to myself and to my blog/Facebook, and didn't really give a 2nd thought about sharing them with you. And I'm sorry that you have to receive news from relatives about my well-being and not from me. I have to train myself though, to express myself verbally through the phone, and I need a lot of time to practice that as I'm not good with talking about my problems to you. My blog/Facebook is the only outlet that I could write freely without having the feeling of being judged and our relatives does read my blog and news of Cin Khor are transmitted through that mean.
********************************************************************************
I really don't know how to share my problems/sadness with you, pa, ma, I just need to get accustomed to letting it all out on the phone, do I??? I promise I'll call tomorrow, but I do think its gonna be a bit stressful, trying to find words and put through my mouth and voicing my unfortunate events. But what I do know is that I'm really lucky to have you, pa, ma, ling, and pek yee as my closest kin who really care about me and hope that I could live a better life here.
*********************************************************************************
I love you, pa, ma, ling, pek yee as well as thanks to all my relatives and friends who read this blog and follow my updated statues in Facebook.
********************************************************************************