Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Of July, Stir Fry Ginger Chicken With Wine

Let's get straight to the point, shall we??

Ingredients:
Chicken fillets, cut into strips
Carrots, cut into slices
Ginger, cut into strips
Garlic, chopped
Egg, pan-fry before hand

Sauces (according to your liking):
Wine
Soy sauce
Sugar
Pepper
Corn flour

1. Marinate the chicken with the sauces mentioned above. Leave for 1 hour.

2. Heat pot and cooking oil. Add in ginger and garlic, fry till fragrant.

3. Add in chicken, stir fry till whitish in colour.

4. Add in carrots.

5. Let it cook for 15-20 minutes with lids on, medium fire.

6. Add in cooked eggs.

7. Stir for a while till egg thoroughly drenched in gravy. Add in some wine.

8. Serve warm with rice.

********************************************************************************
I'm learning to be independant, have to die trying, I can't keep on the way I'm now. And I didn't know that it would be this tough. Learning how to cope with everything alone really could be frustrating, but I have no choice, I don't want to be a burden to anyone.
********************************************************************************