Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aaarrrggghhhh, I'm so confused with...

the company that I'm going to see tomorrow...

I mean, what the heck is the company's business.... I can't find it in the internet summore and haven't got a clue what does it do except that they wanted people in sales position...

And this is the 1st time I'm going for a sales position interview and haven't really got a clue how it would be like...

And what's more, the company actually doesn't give out basic salary but just commission based.. I mean, WTF!!! Its like working for direct selling... But if its direct selling, why do they need to browse through CVs to find the suitable candidate... But it stated in its advertisement that they need anyone with/without experience as long as their age is over 16 WTF!!! -__-

Sigh, but yet they make the job sounds glamour by saying that they help their clients to market their products, but it would be a face-to-face, business-to-business basis....

OK, I'm getting really unlucky here... Why the hell did I apply to this company to begin with?? And Why the hell am I going for their interview tomorrow?? Beats me...**shrug**