Monday, August 17, 2009

Obssessed With....


Yup, and I had spent £50 on them Harry Potter series and having a postman deliver a big box to my doorsteps. Really, I love shopping for books in Amazon, they are cheap, and the delivery is free. Kudos to the site.

My intention of buying the whole set is because I thought that I should pick up hobby while Yoong's away (wanted to buy a 2nd hand piano but its too freaking expensive), (wanted to learn baking, but the baking utensils cost a bombs, not to mention the ingredients), (wanted to learn sewing, but what should I sew??), (wanted to do some gardening, but seriously, there ain't no garden at my house).

Sadly till now, I had just finished the 1st book of page... hhmmm...let me see.... page 14 **shame on me** Anyway, just remind me to take my eyes off those hongkong dramas, I really need some time to do my stuff.
*****************************************************************************
Today's a nice warm sunny day. Have a huge urge to go out. But once I'm out, I'll spent at least £50 on transportation and shopping. I really have to save up to buy my Nikon Coolpix P90 (yup, I changed my goal from Olympus SP 590UZ cuz the camera used AA batteries and I'm not fond of them) and my Chanel tote which is going to cost me a total damage of £1000++
*****************************************************************************
After reading Su Yin's blog, I have to really thank her for enlightening me. As I had been in depress mode for the pass few days, her post make me think about how lucky I am to be who I am now. I mean, really, her words make me start thinking about how selfish and how self-absorb I am in my own world. I shouldn't feel that way. "Try to appreciate the little good things in life." That would be my motto for now.