Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Special Winning Experience



Muahahaha, my boyfriend is so clever he won me a £7 mascara from Rimmel London. Umm, I had tried it out, honestly speaking, I don't get the "wow, what a wonderful mascara" feeling. All I got is "I think Loreal does a better job". Really, so far after using 3 mascaras, Loreal Telescopic mascara, Benefit Bad Gal mascara and Rimmel Sexy Curve mascara, I would rate A for Loreal as it did the best job every single time without clumping my lashes and it easily coats my lashes too.
********************************************************************************
Ooohhh, by the way, there's another mascara, Lancome Hynose mascara which I haven't test it out yet. Hhhmmmmm, maybe I should do a review on all of them 4 mascaras and compare them, I bet it would be fun. And yes, I am vain like that to have 4 mascaras (which I only trully bought 1 and pay for 1 while the other 3 are free gifts).
********************************************************************************