Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miso Chicken

Lazy person cooking but still taste excellent (well, not exactly, but still worth the time spent). No cooking skills required, just slap on some paste and you are ready to go..

Ingredients:
Chicken fillet, cut into strips
Garlic, chop till fine

Sauce:
Miso paste
Soy sauce
Sugar
Pepper

Method:
Use the sauce to marinate the chicken for about 1 hour.

Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees

Place the marinate chicken onto a tray lined with aluminium foil.

Bake or grill till the chickent is cooked.
Serve warm with rice.
********************************************************************************
This recipe is a version of mine therefore the chicken is a bit dry. You could dry other versions of Miso chicken with more sauce added by google searching them. I'm sure they'll turn out much tastier than mine.
*********************************************************************************
Wish me luck for the interview tomorrow. Although I'm not really sure what are they going to do with me for 2 whole freaking hours. And God bless my body and leg as I'm going to work 11 hours tomorrow. I sure I won't break down as I'm only 24 years old. Still young. Not even a quarter century -__-
*********************************************************************************
Today's weather's really weird. Sunshine, rain, and now thunderstorm. It has been going on alternating between them for the whole afternoon and I was so sick of the sudden change of weather and having to keep and open and keep and open my umbrella for 3 times. Belfast's weather really could make people go crazy...
*********************************************************************************