Sunday, August 9, 2009

Outfit Of The Day



Dress: Malaysia, White sweater: can't remember, Blazer: Austin Reed, Belt: FCUK, Wedges: Topshop, Necklace: Topshop.
****************************************************************************
Its such a sunny day, lifted up my spirits alot, maybe I should go out and have a walk to wash those silly imaginations away. I'm not sure why, but I have this feeling of not calling my parents these few weeks. After that little argument, I was quite pissed off. But still, they are my most beloved. In a dilemma.
*****************************************************************************
Boyfriend went to meet my parents today in Johor. Heard that they talk a lot. But I know that Yoong is able to handle any sort of person including my parents which are quite tough to get along with.
*****************************************************************************
I still can't get over the anger and sadness in me. Everytime I think of them (parents and Yoong) my heart ache a lot and my tears is on the verge of falling. I really need to see a Psychiatric.