Saturday, August 8, 2009

How I Conquer My Sadness

1st of all, once again, I wanna thanks those that express their concern, I really appreciate it and I'm very lucky to have friends and readers such as you guys...

Next, I just wanna make a note to myself in this blog for reference so that I would know what sorta things make me smile again..

1. Cry to my hearts content, and prepare loads of tissue for mucus...

2. Have a chat with Yoong and other friends.

3. Eat (ok, maybe have to try and control this category)

4. Pray

5. Watch movies/Read Harry Potter/Cook/Manicure/Clean the house

6. Sleep

7. Wash my face, cuz I wouldn't wanna let my tears dirty my clean face and will try to control it.

8. Shop for things online.

Did I miss out anything?? Yeah, those are the ways to cheer me up a little and at least, help me stop my tears from falling.

Please give me some pointers or 2 for overcoming sadness and return to smiling again, thanks!!!

Day 9 - Living without you