Friday, October 16, 2009

Durian Pudding Makes Me Happy

I'm starting to feel quite exhausted of dealing everyday activity. Not sure whether its gotta do with my aging body or just simply laziness. Oh well, this isn't exactly a moaning post, so just going to stop here.

This Durian pudding was easy to make. Just pour the contents of the sachet into hot boiling water while stiring it and making sure that the powder is completely dissolve. Pour it into several moulds (which I'd used cups in this case) and let it to cool before placing them into the fridge.


Well, there isn't exactly any durian taste except sweetness all the way but still, the finishing durian taste that slowly seeps out when it is swallowed certainly does indicate this is durian pudding.


I'm starting to be really unhealthy nowadays, food and activity wise. No wonder I'm having weird migraine these few days.