Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Hairdresser That Did My Hair

This is the lovely lady that did my hair. She was friendly enough to let me take a pic of her while she's colouring my hair. Didn't catch her name though and my crappy camera phone didn't do any justice to her looks either.

Very experienced as she is, she knew her stuff with the scissors and the colouring tools. My only complain would be after result of my tinted hair wasn't really bright and distinguish. I wish it could be red-er but she advice me not to get a permanent tint because after a few months, when my original roots would start growing, my head would look hideous.


Cup of tea that she served me. The whole process took about 2 hours. Damn quick. I wish it could last longer as I love hanging around in places like these to show that I'm very high-class -__-''' wtf!!

As you may had noticed, the fringe shown in this picture is below my eyebrow while the current fringe is sets above my eyebrow. That's because I cut it myself again -__-''' I know, super waste of money, right??? But it ain't that bad, really...