Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Never Gonna Wax My Eyebrow Again!!!

Well, at least for the next few weeks.


Cuz the whole waxing process is so so freaking damn painful. I was cursing Cindy Khor for putting myself into this hell-like position.


And, really, its not just like ant bites, its totally like injecting a screwdriver into my skin and twisiting and turning the screwdriver at the same time. -__-


But anway, here's the result


BEFORE: Bushy, unruly, fine little hair in every corner, manly sight
.
.
.
.
.



AFTER: Now this is much better after a £3.50 wax in the day spa (original price:£6.50)

This was my virgin wax therefore, the eyebrow shaping wasn't that prominent where you could still see fine little hairs growing sideways. Have to go back to the spa for another wax appointment so that she could define my eyebrows more clearly and therefore "I couldn't wait" T___T