Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Just Love Eating Out

I had noticed a trend of me and Yoong. Whenever we are out and about, or trying to find some place to ease our rumbling tummy, we do tend to choose Chinese... And we do know that the Chinese restaurant here doesn't really offer great and cheap food but still, our craving for our root dishes are deeply embellished into our taste buds.

So thus, we chose this wee restaurant which is situated along Dublin Road, on the 2nd story of the row of shops.


The service here was quite attentive with the manager introducing us to which is nice and what's their signature dishes. He even tried to please us by saying they'll try to cook when I said that I wanted Hokkien Mee. -__-


Just came back from Causeway city and was dead tired to even cook dinner for ourselves.


The ambience of the restaurant certainly is great. Love how they decor the restaurant which tons of lightings and chandeliers and other bright ornaments. Very classy indeed.


Our dinner, which at 1st glance was tasty looking and really making me salivate right now.


Ma Po Tau Fu was indeed the tastiest of the whole lot. The super smooth and chewy texture of the pork was the whole attraction. I really still could vividly remember the texture as it was the best I'd ever eaten in Belfast. Couldn't comment much on the tofu but it definitely pass the silky smooth test. All in all, I'd give it a 9/10. Even Yoong was enjoying it a lot.


The Beijing pork chop is another highlight of that dinner. I love the sweet and sour taste as well as the texture of the pork was not tough and unseperable. You know, how tough certain pork chops are and you probably need a cow's energy to chew them. Give it a 7.5/10

I didn't take any close-range photo of the noodles as that was the worst dish and nothing worth mentioning. I'm not even grading it because it was yucky like that. Yoong and I could cook much delicious noodles.
I will definitely come back to taste more of their dishes as the 1st two were pretty promising. Maybe we went on a Tuesday and the chef was in a good mood? -__-