Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need To Keep Calm (This Post Is Not Dedicated To Haters)

I totally am fuming and my head is going to burst of anger. Can't tell you what happen because people will tend to think that its just a minor problem which I don't need to get pissed off with.


But I just can't believe that this actually happen and I was there. How I wish that I could close my ears from those sacarstic words from the mouth but still, I can't seem to stop them from getting to me.

I really wish that I could find a way to remain serene and be a bit more mature to get over those words of sharp edges. In the end, I made a fool of myself by wallowing in my self-pity and writing this post to help me heal the wound.


**praying now**


Optimism of mine, where art thou??? Come back please.


Argh!!! I need to control myself. Part of those sentences are right and 60% of them are untrue, but what can I do, I can't control other's mouth from hurting me, can I?? But how on earth could you babble something evil about me so fluently without giving it a second thought that your words would hurt me deeply??

OK, I am a grown up. I will handle this professionally and with good etiquette. I need to get a grip of my emotional side and not letting it run freely.


**inhale.....exhale.....inhale....exhale.... try to smile...***


**But fail**


Glass of wine please???