Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Want All These Easter Goodies NOW!!

I am so in love with these cute bathing products from LUSH. But I need to save money and can't spend on more bath thingys. +__+

But I want them so badly... Ya, I know, me and my spendrift nature just couldn't seperate from each other because we are soldered together using some sort alloy.

Anyways, here are they...


Photobucket

Ickle Baby Bot - A ballistic that will send little ones off to sleep?




Photobucket
Honey Bun - Share a hot bath with your Honey Bun!


Photobucket

Hippy Chick - A zesty grapefruit ballistic.


Photobucket

Happy Easter Egg (Pink) - Giant pink ballistic egg is full to bursting with candy treats for the tub. Crack it open for a Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and a Rock Star soap




Photobucket

Fluffy Ballistic Egg - It smells just like Snow Fairy




Photobucket

Dorothy - The bath-water will turn into blue as the skies


Wait, I need to check out some other items before I leave UK. There are so many things which I like to purchase due to the fact that I'm afraid that there wouldn't be much choices in Malaysia or Japan.

But, I need to save money.

Oh wait, I'd purchased several make up products, and I certainly can't wait to share with you guys.

Next up would be my birthday wish list.