Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday To Me And Bye Bye UK

I'm taking tonight's flight at 11pm back to Malaysia. OMG!!!

I'm half excited and half overwhelmed with the feeling of lost and lonely. A bit confused.

But anyway, I'd packed, my luggage as well as my heart, and leaving on the jet plane tonight. Wish me Bon Voyage and may my relationship with YOONG stay strong and may our relationship blossom too...

Oh yeah, yesterday was my birthday, I forgot to wish myself. Happy 25th Birthday Cindy!! ^__^

And yup, I received tons of presents of the boyfriend and myself ;p which 100% consists of makeup -__-'''

I really am addicted to these colourful tools. And I'd say "Bring it on!!! Mama's waiting!!!". That's how much I love my make ups now.

And thanks to all who wished me Happy Birthday. I really really appreciate it. Love you guys.

And to all my readers/subscribers, thank you so so much for everything (leaving comments and reading my posts). You made me what I am today, Cindy The Energetic And Persevere!! Love you guys too!! Muacks...