Monday, March 1, 2010

Faces of 3 Days

I am a typical lazy ass procrastinator. So much so that the mission of writing "Face of the Day" has been completely forgotten until I go through my pile of photos in my laptop. And the worse thing is that I'd completely forgotten which makeup brand did I used to complete these looks.

Its a total bummer. I wish I should have done this earlier so I can list down whatever products that I'd used.

But anyways, here are some of the looks that I'd created for my day time appearance. Its kinda heavy for day time actually, but I like using colours so I don't care.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I do think that these are the product brands that I used throughout the 3 looks...

Eyes: ELF Eye Primer, 88 Shimmer Palette, Beauty UK Eyeshadow Palette, Maybeline Eyeshadow Trio Palette, Benefit Eyebrow Pencil, Loreal Liquid Liner, ELF Mineral Eyeliner, The Body Shop Eyeliner, ELF False Eyelashes

Face: N7 Intelligence Balance Foundation Mousse, ELF Concealer and Highlighter, ELF Mineral Booster, Bobbi Brown Liquid Foundation, MAC Select Cover, Max Factor Blush, NARS Orgasm Blush

Lips: Barry M Palest Lavender and Dolly Pink, Ianti Lip Gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes, Loreal Glam Shine, Lipice, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss

Sorry, its my bad to give such vague description of which products I'd used. In the future, I would try to bear in mind that I need to stop procrastinating so much in order to save my own skin and my blog ;p

**********************************************************************************
I'm currently buying souvenirs to bring back to Malaysia. And imma visit some friends before I jet off to Japan. So, I wish to give a shoutout here, anyone who's interested in having a tea session with me, please leave a comment here (or in Facebook or MSN) so that I could meet you guys up.

And yup. That includes you, my blogger friends who I'd never met before.