Saturday, March 13, 2010

Our Pass Time Activity...

On another note, many people have been asking me whether does the Whitening strips really do work that well...

And my answer is :YES, IF YOU HAD EVER NOTICE THE LAST PICTURE, YOU COULD JUDGE FOR YOURSELF THAT THE STRIPS WORK FREAKING WELL, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP OR ANY PHOTO ENHANCING SOFTWARE, SO THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND UNDER THE SAME LIGHTING. AND IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE COLOUR BLIND, MY BEFORE AND AFTER IS OBVIOUSLY A SHADE DIFFERENT.

There... Finally I had said it.... **cool down**...

Anyway, hope that the photo below won't scare the shit out of you. But really, the both of us enjoy slapping on these cold fresh face mask every weekend. Its like a ritual. And also a norm too. Like if we don't do that, our face will be giving us signals.

(Actually, he was forced by me to do it **wink**)

**Disclaimer**
We are using Cupcake Fresh Face Mask by Lush bought by me. Not affiliated to this company though. Nor am I promoting the purplish towel on my head and the bath robe.