Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another 5 more days



and I'll be turning 25. Sounds so old to me. Its like, "Auntie ah, you have wrinkles liao, do you wanna buy this anti-aging cream or not?", coming my way -__-'''

I'd got my presents. The boyfriend is totally efficient in buying the treasures that I'd wanted a long time ago (alright, maybe not so long time ago, just few weeks ago). And of course, to eliminate the need of wasting money on some surprise gifts that I dislike, I choose all those presents myself, with him taking out his credit card to swipe.

Thanks Osh Osh!!

But this time, I'm not that looking forward to my birthday. Because day after that, I'm returning to Malaysia and leaving UK :-( And yup, I really can't bear to leave him alone here in UK. We really have to get loads of things sorted out before getting seperated for 3 years.

Damn!!! 3 years seems to be such a long time...