Saturday, March 27, 2010

Face Of The Day: Alice In Wonderland Palette

Photobucket

Face: ELF Highlighter and Concealer
         N7 Balance Intelligence Mousse
         Max Factor 220 Classic Rose
         Clinique Highlighter and Bronzer

Photobucket

Eyes: ELF Eye Primer
         Alice in Wonderland Palette
         (can't remember what colours I used, but if I'm not mistaken is the white, light grey, blue and black)
         Loreal Liquid Super Liner Carbon Gloss
         Ebay false eyelashes

Lips: Nars Lip Stain and Lip Gloss Duo

I just realized that whenever I wear falsies, my eyelids would magically transform to double eyelids. Super happy. But its only temporary :(

Tomorrow's the big day. Just can't believe that its actually my birthday tomorrow. I'm looking forward to using all of my birthday presents (yup, I know what are they) and the apparent "surprise" would definitely make my day.

I love filming videos... But I just hated editing them as well as uploading them onto Youtube. They are just too time consuming and totally troublesome.

An advanced happy birthday to me!!! **lalala**